Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
nice pics Wolfram, thanks !
did he change the bridge ? that ****ing microphone stand is always in front of it !

but on the third, Vai is laughing at the poor bald guy who doesn't manage to hold his guitar.
that's not cool ! is it ?

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Steve was playing his Carvin Legacy - the Bogner was for Steve Lukather. Joe was playing his new Marshall amp - which sounded awesome.

Another pic of the guitar.

-Wolfram

·
Registered
426 Posts
Steve was playing his Carvin Legacy - the Bogner was for Steve Lukather. Joe was playing his new Marshall amp - which sounded awesome.

Another pic of the guitar.

-Wolfram
Did you think so? I heard it from front of stage and back of arena and thought it was the worst Joe tone I've heard him have since the first time I saw him on the Flying... tour. It sounded like he had a fuzz face on the whole time. Got some great pics though of all them as I had a photo pass, they'll be up on Vai's Facebook in a few days.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Did you think so? I heard it from front of stage and back of arena and thought it was the worst Joe tone I've heard him have since the first time I saw him on the Flying... tour. It sounded like he had a fuzz face on the whole time. Got some great pics though of all them as I had a photo pass, they'll be up on Vai's Facebook in a few days.
Yep , I thought his sound was great - and he had great energy too. I was seated slightly left of centre four rows from the front. I have seen him live a few times since about 2000 odd and it was the best I have heard him sound and play for a while.

-Wolfram

·
Registered
426 Posts
Yep , I thought his sound was great - and he had great energy too. I was seated slightly left of centre four rows from the front. I have seen him live a few times since about 2000 odd and it was the best I have heard him sound and play for a while.

-Wolfram
Maybe it was the PA then because at the back it sounded terrible and others have told me they thought the same. I can't really remember when I was shooting photos as it was a bit chaotic only having 1 song a set to shoot. Thought Luke's tone was the best that Bogner sounded great.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.