Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im back in the grind of looking for a 7 string.. Guy wasted 3 weeks of my time trying to get me pictures, he couldnt come up with one, not even answering my msgs.. So back here.. lets hope this time something works out!

Looking for a RG7620, RG7621, RG7421.. Maybe a RG7321 if its for a good price, but I would really like a jap made one (havent had a chance to try them out yet).. Also will consider Agile Interceptors and ESP x-307's

Also, Unlikely to find on these boards, but I am in the market for finding a Dean 1Q Blue bass, or a Peavey Millenium in blue, A Rogue LX400 in blue, Washburn T14Q Blue, Or any of the like.. If anyone has, Gimme a shout..

Anyways, mainly looking for a nice RG 7, Anyone with word on one, Give me a PM.. Looking to spend around $300, but maybe higher depending.

Thanks

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I would like to find one in Canada preferably, and ill spend up to $450 depending on condition.. Mainly looking for any jap RG7, Even if you have just the neck, Gimme a shout..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi I have two rg7620's both in really excellent condition. I am interested in selling either. One is Black with Green Pickups (Evolution, and Air Norton), the other is Vampire Kiss with Black Pickups (Air Norton and Motor City Afweyu). I want 600 for either. The black one is dare I say... Mint.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry, found one already

I dont think you'll get 600 for either also, but thats just my opinion on what they go for normally

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.