Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Warmoth
usacustomguitars (you have to email them to check)
Suhr (heard he did a 24 frets custom strat)

There are a couple more luthier who will do a 24 frets strat, if you are willing to pay the price. But if you are looking for something that is least expensive, warmoth is the way to go

My two cents
Fong

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks gents; I didn't know about the Showmasters. I'm not much for Fenders, but I need a sedate-looking fixed bridge guitar that I can play out and not worry about as much as I worry about my Satriani.

-Devin

·
Registered
527 Posts
A little note about Warmoth: Others that I know who have looked at Warmoth for a 24 fret neck have noted that their necks have some weird overhang that is different from the traditional 24 fret neck. They say don't bother having a neck pickup on your guitar if you plan on using a Warmoth neck.

I dunno, though, I've never bought a neck from there....

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
The SHowmasters are a good deal on the auction site. There are the Korean ones which are nice but cheap and come with SD pickups. Then there is a top of the line USA showmaster but they are super expensive.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.