Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I need string holder blocks for and Edge III trem. I would buy from
the US but the shipping is a bit hefty for such a small piece.
I
contacted the rep thats listed on the Ibanez Australian website and he quoted me to get new saddles altogether and to order them from Japan or US because he couldnt. Great Ibanez rep he was...

So does anyone know of Ibanez part sellers or could help me out?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Hey guys, I need string holder blocks for and Edge III trem. I would buy from
the US but the shipping is a bit hefty for such a small piece.
I
contacted the rep thats listed on the Ibanez Australian website and he quoted me to get new saddles altogether and to order them from Japan or US because he couldnt. Great Ibanez rep he was...

So does anyone know of Ibanez part sellers or could help me out?

Thanks in advance.
I have a spare set. Are you interested'

Regards,
Nelson

·
Registered
105 Posts
I contacted the rep thats listed on the Ibanez Australian website and he quoted me to get new saddles altogether and to order them from Japan or US because he couldnt. Great Ibanez rep he was...
I can't tell you how much this sort of carry on pisses me off. People that have agencies like this are the first to whinge when it comes to "their" customers buying stuff in direct from overseas when most of them deserve to have the business taken off them.

·
Registered
9,298 Posts
I think I might have some spare blocks. Not from Edge III, but I think the string blocks are a pretty standard part. I'll have a look over the weekend and get back to you if you want. ;)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a spare set. Are you interested'
Hey man youre in Portugal but I'm looking for Aus.
Regards,
Nelson
I can't tell you how much this sort of carry on pisses me off. People that have agencies like this are the first to whinge when it comes to "their" customers buying stuff in direct from overseas when most of them deserve to have the business taken off them.
Mmm Id be disappointed if my companies supposed rep was just fobbing people off.

I think I might have some spare blocks. Not from Edge III, but I think the string blocks are a pretty standard part. I'll have a look over the weekend and get back to you if you want. ;)
Yeah that would be appreciated mate
His ID?

·
Registered
9,298 Posts
Dude, you should be able to buy string blocks at any music store. Take your saddle in if you are worried to do a test fit. They are not expensive, and you shouldn't have to get Ibanez specific ones. If you have no luck finding them I'll check for mine again.

·
Vendor
26,379 Posts
Dude, you just don't know Ibanez.

There is a different lock block for every trem except the ZR/EZ which share the same block. You will not find Edge 3 blocks anywhere but from somebody stocking Edge 3 blocks.

Edge 3 blocks are prone to cracking, I sell alot of them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts