Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
haha very cool. The beat reminds me of that old N64 game 1080 snowboarding!

I really like the song with and without the drums. How many over dubs are going on in there?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. There is 3-4 guitars at once usualy. Some songs I have written before had up to like 7..haha. Then drums and keys.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Slow down the fast parts. IMHO it's just too fast. The tempo change seems like two songs running into each other unsuccessfully. Otherwise, great job and keep it up. I really liked the second half after the Speed wore off. ;)

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
The beginning was very In Flames-esque from back in the day and was definitely the best part for me. The main problem that I had with the song was that after the beginning the guitars just kind of ran over each other so the notes weren't very clear.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
i dig the changes. i don't know if it's just your recording technique or what, but your playing sounds quite accomplished. i think maybe you need a tone for the soloing that elevates it from the backing track.

hate the drums. very casio.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey. Thanks for the comments. Yeah..I will tab it out. Im at my mothers right now watching over my grandma as my mother is away on vacation. As soon as I get back home I will post it for you.

Mike.

·
Registered
17 Posts
vaiisgod666 said:
Hey. Thanks for the comments. Yeah..I will tab it out. Im at my mothers right now watching over my grandma as my mother is away on vacation. As soon as I get back home I will post it for you.

Mike.
Dude your the man, Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts