Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Great quilted maple top! I think Suhr uses some of best looking woods you can get.

Nothing short of amazing.

·
Banned
2,459 Posts
looks horrible i think, i really hate OFR's and the top looks yukky, sure its a great guitar though
Actually. That is not an OFR. It's a close approximation to the 2nd generation of Floyds though.

The REAL OFR:

What is commonly referred to as the "OFR"

Not OFR, close though.

Nothing can touch a real OFR. Period.

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
Actually. That is not an OFR. It's a close approximation to the 2nd generation of Floyds though.

The REAL OFR:

What is commonly referred to as the "OFR"

Not OFR, close though.

Except this:

Jimmy:smile:

·
Registered
9,310 Posts
The Gotoh is an evolution of the OFR, you really should try it. Locking studs (like Edge, Lo Pro), brass trem block (like OFR), lowest standard profile trem, straight and curved knife edges, so much better than OFR, and the best arm holder design out there.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I played a couple of Suhrs at a local shop the other day. They are really sweet machines. They weren't as heavy as I was expecting them to be, and the necks feel really good.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
The Gotoh is an evolution of the OFR, you really should try it. Locking studs (like Edge, Lo Pro), brass trem block (like OFR), lowest standard profile trem, straight and curved knife edges, so much better than OFR, and the best arm holder design out there.
You forgot the bevelled saddles for extra playing comfort. ;)

----------------
Now playing on Winamp: Marco Sfogli - Andromeda
via FoxyTunes

1 - 20 of 28 Posts