Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 20 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, down here in NZ we are a bit behind the times (We only just got the iPhone 5S!).... but remember last year about this time, all the leaks and bits of gossip started dropping about what Ibanez had coming in 2013.... anyone got any news/ideas of whats in store in 2014?

·
Premium Member
9,592 Posts
My 2014 predictions

Black RGs, a white jem and lot's of people complaining about lack of neon colors, maple fretboards and guitars that are too expensive and don't even come with real Dimarzios

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
My 2014 predictions

Black RGs, a white jem and lot's of people complaining about lack of neon colors, maple fretboards and guitars that are too expensive and don't even come with real Dimarzios
dude i think you are psychic, or like work for Ibanez. If you dont you should because you are like a mind reader. :lol:

i am joking of course, but it seems like every year we hear the exact same things. Obviously black sells because they keep making it. Obviously neon doesn't sell because there were a ton of rgxxx and sxx neon pink yellow and green that guitar center and just about every other music store marked down (i still see them for sale at some stores). The maple board thing i dont get much. Ibanez has put some out in recent years, but i dont know how much of a demand there is. I dig maple boards myself. We have seen more Ibanez guitars come with dimarzios. The xiphose, iceman, latest destroyer, the rg 565, and i am sure i missed a couple. Ibanez can't give you dimarzios in a 350 and expect to be competitive with other brands offering similar quality only at a cheaper price.

They give cake, but it isn't your flavor so you don't eat it. Instead you should be like this isn't the cake i love but lets try some new cake. I shouldn't bitch because cake is cake right?

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
My 2014 predictions

Almost ;)

The 655s are actually cheaper than most prestiges AND have dimarzio tz/tv/an in them. The 3xxx series seems to be dead now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
All i know about NAMM is that theres going to be a release of the DAW BitWig which probaby means nothing to some of yous here but just passing by adding something I know.

hehe sorry

1 - 20 of 170 Posts