Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Maniac Sustainiac

Votes: 5 45.5%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I'm debating on whether or not to install the sustainer or the sustainiac, but I haven't had experience with either systems. I love the sustainer from the sounds of Vai on the Astoria vid, and also the Edge (U2... I'm a MEGA U2 addict) uses one, and I think that the idea would be very interesting, and I don't use my neck pickup either way. The thing that's making me consider the sustainiac is that it comes in white, and I don't want a black one, it would clash with my axe. And, the sustainiac wouldn't require additional routing, which I want to avoid if I can. Also I've heard a lot of hype about the sustainiac over the sustainer. What do you say?

·
JEM Winner #1
834 Posts
I have a Sustainiac in my custom Jem BMC, and it sounds great. Also, you couldn't ask for a better person to deal with than Alan from Maniac Music, he really will do his best to help you out.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
sustainiac all the way!

installs in nearly any guitar without extra routing! I even put one in my JS without having to do a sinlge extra route! plus it simply kicks ass... I cant imagine the fernandes could be any better... specially singe it doesnt come with teh mix mode .. i dont think

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
sustainiac all the way!

installs in nearly any guitar without extra routing! I even put one in my JS without having to do a sinlge extra route! plus it simply kicks ass... I cant imagine the fernandes could be any better... specially singe it doesnt come with teh mix mode .. i dont think
Their is a mix mode available on one of the kits but not the one with the full size humbucker driver :D.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Isn't one's chip bigger than the other? If so, then Devo's probably talking about the smaller one that you might be able to fit without routing (though I would imagine it would be a real tight fit). If so, then I'd go for the smaller one because from what I gather, they're essentially the same thing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts