Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As asked in the title, would it be worth it to put a new neck on the guitar and swap pick ups or just buy a new guitar all together? I do have an ESP LTD I am not too fond of, been playing for 8-9 years.

thanks,

-Mikep

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha, excellent, Ill go buy an RGD, just thought I'd ask for some input. thank you again

·
Registered
126 Posts
If it has sentimental value or is a daily player yes.
But from a players point of view id say no.
Id say youre better off buying a new guitar.
Id say sell the LTD to fund your purchase, itll pay off in the long run.

Id say get a players condition older Ibanez. V7/V8 are better than Powersound anyday.

I know what you mean about that neck. Ive played one. That C shape is not cool haha

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hahaha, yea I have to agree, the one main reason I'm unsure of selling the LTD is because i wouldn't mind have two guitars for obvious musician reasons hehe but I'll be sure to post pics of the new guitar when I get it!

·
Banned
9,291 Posts
hahaha, yea I have to agree, the one main reason I'm unsure of selling the LTD is because i wouldn't mind have two guitars for obvious musician reasons hehe but I'll be sure to post pics of the new guitar when I get it!
Take a look thru the classifieds--I have an RG-570 for sale.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would take that offer but in order to buy a new guitar I have to finance it, so I have to stick to my local dealer, thank you for the offer though

1 - 7 of 7 Posts