Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those that aren't familiar with this model, the Modern Eagle features a carved highly figured maple top, mahogany back, 25" scale length 22 fret Brazilian rosewood neck/fretboard/headstock overlay with Modern Eagle insignia, rippled abalone bird inlays, PRS 14:1 low mass locking tuners, PRS tremolo, hybrid gold and nickel hardware, PRS RP treble and bass pickups with brushed covers, volume and push/pull tone control, 3 way toggle pickup selector and PRS presentation quality hardshell case.

I offer FREE shipping inside the USA, charge no sales tax to customers outside of MA, can get you 6 months 0% interest financing and I GUARANTEE THE BEST PRICE IN THE COUNTRY on this and everything else I sell.

Got questions? Just ask!

Matt

Matt's Music Center
35 Pleasant St
Weymouth MA 02190 USA
781-335-0700
www.mattsmusic.com
[email protected]

·
Super Moderator
9,696 Posts
Not sure why anyone post an ad for a guitar for sale without a price. How much?
Matt is a vendor and site sponsor. He guarantees the lowest prices, so he's not allowed by PRS top just blurt them out :D He's an outstanding guy, so if you have any questions about the instrument (or any of his stuff) just give Matt a ring and he'll absolutely hook you up.

jim

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Matt is a vendor and site sponsor. He guarantees the lowest prices, so he's not allowed by PRS top just blurt them out :D He's an outstanding guy, so if you have any questions about the instrument (or any of his stuff) just give Matt a ring and he'll absolutely hook you up.

jim
Thanks for the kind words Jim, that's really nice of you!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts