Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone, I've been looking high and low for someone to swirl my RG570. I have come up with nothing but horror stories of deposits taken and guitars never delivered... I'm at a loss. I had the chance to buy a Herc Fede swirl years ago and I didn't and I really wish I did...

So, i came to a already swirled JEM body that Perle Guitars has. The specs say it'll fit my 56mm heel perfectly.

I've read so many mixed reviews about Nate. I don't know if they're all just old...I can't find anything recent.

I don't know what to expect and I'm worried. I don't want to go from my really great and playable 570 to a kinda meh guitar with this aftermarket body.

Here is the body in question.
http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab216/daviedynamite/20160907_091142.jpg

Thoughts?

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you go on YouTube, you will see several tutorials on how to do it yourself. Practice on a slab of wood. Then use a crappy guitar that has all the paint sanded off. By then you'll see that it might be just as easy to do it yourself.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you go on YouTube, you will see several tutorials on how to do it yourself. Practice on a slab of wood. Then use a crappy guitar that has all the paint sanded off. By then you'll see that it might be just as easy to do it yourself.
I wish. I just don't have to resources, time or equipment to even attempt it. I'm looking for one that is really well done by someone who knew exactly what they were doing.

Tough search.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts