Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I noticed you use TC D-two delays in your studio rack (from your website)

DO you use them live? If not, what do you use? Can you do a simple review of the D-two?

Does Steve still use the Roland SDE-3000?

Thanks
Brian

(PS a bunch of Recording gurus here in San Antonio use Nuendo)
If they dont use Pro tools, they are using Nuendo.

·
Registered
736 Posts
The D2 is a great piece. It's cheap and it sounds great. When I take my full rack out, I do use the D2 in conjunction with the G-force and the Fireworx for some delays. But most of the time, I just use the G-Force live.

Steve really only uses the G-Force anymore (live).

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dang it. Had one let it go - Didnt have time to mess with it. Oh well- I will demo it before i get it again.

I buy and sell new, used (vintage) equipment all the time and as soon as I get it - I sell it for profit.- I need to start trying the stuff I buy and sell - but then - I may not sell any of it !!! Ha!

I have been trying out a Roland SDE-3000, Chandler Stereo echo and a TC D-two. I just think that the D-two is tons more versatile than the others. I hear Satch uses the Chandler but I can tweak the D2 to the same warm delay. Anyway, I am sticking with the stuff that is still made, has a warranty and the Support exists! Amen

Bri

·
Registered
736 Posts
Yeah the older stuff is fine, but I prefer the newer stuff.. the d-2 sounds as good and better than that old stuff. But yes, if you get another fireworx, try it out.. i love that thing. I use it all the time to record, not just for guitar fx, but for drum verbs, weird bass sounds, etc.. it's so versatile.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts