Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, there have been many orders placed, but due to a couple major glitches with my laser cut templates, most of the first Leviathans were built incorrectly and had to be destroyed, all customers know of this and know that their guitars are being rebuilt. The first batches are nearly finished and ready to ship, here is the first one near completion.
This is for Shane Regal, it is a piezo equipped 7 string, and I swear if there was anymore maple in this thing, syrup would be running out!

And here is Helge's 8 string Leviathan, also near completion. Piezo equipped with Seymour Duncan Screamin Demon 8's.

·
Registered
462 Posts
littlegreenman said:
This is for Shane Regal, it is a piezo equipped 7 string, and I swear if there was anymore maple in this thing, syrup would be running out!
LGM, I can't agree with you more on that one!

That beast looks Fookin' Awesome!!!!!

You're making me want one so bad! I must admit I was a little skeptical when the first computer renderings of the Leviathans came out, but seriously speaking...that guitar is one hell of a beauty!

I LIKES!

Congrats man!

Christopher.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.