Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
The anatomy of that axe is amazing. I wonder how long it took from concept to complettion???

·
Registered
957 Posts
Hi all,
We just created this website for the Hydra, were we'll be documenting the creation of the Hydra from drawing to finish, including work on the various prototypes. I'm trying to post something everyday. The site will expand into a complete document of this iconic instrument.
Check it out here:

You can also follow the hydra guitar on Instagram and facebook.

Cheers,
Jeroen

·
Registered
957 Posts
When will we get to see him using it in a video?

I'll post this is the other Hydra thread.
Not quite sure yet - It's important to Steve to show the hydra in a way that respects the performance and the instrument - so to speak, so although there are clips of him playing it - not sure how and when I can post those.

·
Vendor
26,766 Posts
Not quite sure yet - It's important to Steve to show the hydra in a way that respects the performance and the instrument - so to speak, so although there are clips of him playing it - not sure how and when I can post those.
If you would post them in the other thread that's where the traffic is. or a mod needs to join the 2 but I know that's a PITA.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Actually, when I hear the word "Hydra", I was thinking about the 3 headed monster in the first God of War game on the PS2. That game is ALL Greek mythology - the best mythology in the world).

·
Registered
227 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.