Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's see them lefties! Not a whole lot to see probably, but I know I can count on a couple of you to post em up.. *cough* fettouhi *cough*

So here we go!

My Washburn bass

Brice 6 String Bass

Ibanez PF5

RG1570L (awaiting green pickups)

Custom 7 String (awaiting Modifications)

My newest aquisition..50th Anniversary Strat Deluxe

·
Registered
337 Posts
Ok in no particular order:

Ibanez RG470 (selling):

Ibanez RG1570MB (needs new white pups and locking stud mod):

Feline Custom 7 String (needs lefty-nut installed, mirror pickguard, bridge pup moved and volume knobs moved):

Spare body, hopefully swapping with Koss:

This

For This (isn't it sexy!?)

I also have a mini-acoustic I take on holiday to strum by the pool, but it's too small and funny looking to warrant a picture. Oh and ignore the horrible furniture, when these pics were taken we'd just had the living room recarpeted and hadn't got the new suite yet, hence the jarring colours lol :)

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dreaming_neon_black said:
Like the UV styling of your RG Scott, it's made me think about giving up trying to sell my 470, and give it a spruce up. New pups, bridge and knobs..*muses* ah damn GAS.
Oh yes. You must mod. It is the reason pickups and knobs come in so many different colors. I had those bobbin topper stickers on there, but I thought they were too cheap...So I just ordered new pickups :D
You must mod.

I love that jem555. I watched the process unfold over at vai.com. I'd love to own one personally. Maybe fettouhi will sell his someday :wink:

·
Registered
587 Posts
patricia said:
yeah,
thats already done , just like a monkey-grip.
i`ll make some new pics soon.
Where/ how did you do the monkey grip... since we both live in the netherlands and i want one done too;)

As for lefty appreciation... my stepdad's a lefty and i appreciate him...:p

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
JoeJoe said:
Where/ how did you do the monkey grip... since we both live in the netherlands and i want one done too;)

As for lefty appreciation... my stepdad's a lefty and i appreciate him...:p
I'm also interested in who did your JEM555 and your monkey grip ;).

Regards

André

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.