Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you haven't checked them out locally; do so!

Available as glossy finish 570, 570B, quilted top 570DXQM, and the poplar burl topped 770PB (also flamed maple option FM). Some may not like the new 24 fret models, but personally i'm an S-series convert!

The reviews are in! Sabre's are the hot ticket for 2010, I'm totally feeling it!

http://www.jemsite.com/compare-electric-guitars/Ibanez-S570DXQM/reviews/

·
Registered
656 Posts
I was kinda bummed when I heard that the S line would come all with 24 frets. All guitars I tried so far with 24 frets didn't feel very nice to play on those frets for one reason or the other. Maybe with the S it'll be different. If not, guess my next saber will have to be used :(

As far as the rest of the review goes, I agree with it all, even if I own a 670FM :D Do wish Ibanez recycled the color options on the S line a bit though...

·
Registered
846 Posts
I was kinda bummed when I heard that the S line would come all with 24 frets. All guitars I tried so far with 24 frets didn't feel very nice to play on those frets for one reason or the other. Maybe with the S it'll be different. If not, guess my next saber will have to be used :(

As far as the rest of the review goes, I agree with it all, even if I own a 670FM :D Do wish Ibanez recycled the color options on the S line a bit though...
Gotta love the 670 :D

Was it you who mentioned changing the pickups in yours? How did that go, if you've got round to it?

·
Registered
656 Posts
Gotta love the 670 :D

Was it you who mentioned changing the pickups in yours? How did that go, if you've got round to it?
Aye, didn't get around to doing it yet. Been working so much lately that I haven't really been playing all that much. Money has been kinda tight as well. Birthday is coming up though. Thinking about switching the bridge pup first to a Fred. Should happen in the next few weeks. I'll keep you guys posted on that ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts