Ibanez JEM Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Contact all friends/relatives in the US and beg them to send you a cliplock strap... if you are big guy, threats might work too :)

·
Registered
403 Posts
Where abouts in OZ are you??? I'm in Adelaide and we have no probs getting them here. There are around $40 though...

I've got a green one and a white one (that I dont use). All of my guitar playing friends have them too.

If you cant find them here, use the bay. I just bought the MXR EVH Phase 90 & Flanger from an online shop on the bay and saved over half of what they sell for here...

·
Registered
931 Posts
The world is a different place, now! "Traditional" business is being replaced by electronic business.
That is exactly what all the experts said before the high-tech, www, online bouble exploded in everyones faces about 7 years ago.

And I guess that if Dimarzio felt like they are loosing money they will probably do something about it.

·
Registered
9,306 Posts
Better Music in Canberra has Clip-lock straps in various colours, sure they are around $40.00 from memory (a little cheaper I think though), but at least you can get them sort of locally. http://www.bettermusic.com.au should have some contact details, they might be able to post things to you.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts