Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
should be a rg421 with stolen combinations of several models the finnish of the ax series that was a black leather texture with a cosmo black chrome pickguard 2 hum's no single coil 3 way selector 1 volume one tone hard tail black cosmo on all parts with a bound neck and headstock with the philips screw driver dot inlays and the input jack instead of being on the side should be on the body like the s series awsome idea oh and the strap buttons should be like the wings like the old roadstars could come with a edge as another option Tellin ya that would be a top seller

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
gunkungfu said:
should be a rg421 with stolen combinations of several models the finnish of the ax series that was a black leather texture with a cosmo black chrome pickguard 2 hum's no single coil 3 way selector 1 volume one tone hard tail black cosmo on all parts with a bound neck and headstock with the philips screw driver dot inlays and the input jack instead of being on the side should be on the body like the s series awsome idea oh and the strap buttons should be like the wings like the old roadstars could come with a edge as another option Tellin ya that would be a top seller
But is wouldn't be an RG, it would be some kind of hybrid POS 0:)

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I Thought The Comment May Be Read By The Folks At Ibanez And Yes In America We Punctuate But In Japanese There Is No Punctuation So On That Note I Will Try To Keep In Mind When I Post It's Really A Term Paper Since I Am Being Graded

·
Registered
882 Posts
They already make the ultimate RG- It's called the Jem. ;)

Punctuation helps us when we are reading your posts because without it it looks like a blur of words that have no beginning and no end and this sometimes can make it a real pain in the ass to read what you're trying to say and it gives me a headache combine this with the fact that many people's posts come off like they were written by a four year old it becomes even more difficult to decipher exactly what they are talking about
(That was meant in good humor, BTW :) )

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I Prefer A Straight Up Rg Over A Jem Personally, The Only Time I Would Need Vines On My Axe Is If I Was Gonna Swing From Them (lol!). Not To Take Away From The Talent Of Mr. Vai, But I Believe People Prefer The Rg Over The Jem Because They Can Personalize Them And Make Them There Own Model. I Mean Who Wants To Play Another Artists Model. Who Wants To Be A 3 Pack Of Twinkies When You Can Be A Individual.

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
gunkungfu said:
I Prefer A Straight Up Rg Over A Jem Personally, The Only Time I Would Need Vines On My Axe Is If I Was Gonna Swing From Them (lol!). Not To Take Away From The Talent Of Mr. Vai, But I Believe People Prefer The Rg Over The Jem Because They Can Personalize Them And Make Them There Own Model. I Mean Who Wants To Play Another Artists Model. Who Wants To Be A 3 Pack Of Twinkies When You Can Be A Individual.
Wow.....you can punctuate;)

But.....I cannot agree with your so called "Ultimate RG" dude...and...what kind of a response did you think you'd get with comments like that on "JEMSITE"??????????

1 - 19 of 19 Posts