Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so i found a guy who would sell me his schecter c8 hellraiser in white for 450 usd plus shipping...do you think that is a good deal? comes with ohsc as well.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
looks like they were going for anywhere b/w $749 and $900 new so that seems like a good price if its in good shape...

·
Registered
93 Posts
Keep in mind that it has a huge neck, not as thin as an Ibanez. So if you don't like fat necks, don't do it!

·
Registered
42 Posts
When my Universe got stolen I got a C7 blackjack and a computer with the insurance money. I still miss my universe but the C7 has better sustain and I like the 27" scale. I also found the Blaze pickups to not have much oomf and I really like the jb/jazz set that came with the blackjack.

The neck is large but has a comfortable curve for me.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Felt like playing a baseball bat, and schecters are heavy. I do like the scale length but it is uncomfortable to play. I dont like my Schecter my opinion.

·
Registered
576 Posts
I tried diamond 7 string few days ago and that neck was unbelievably thick. Why would they want to do such thing, 7 strings already have wider neck, you'd have to be a mutant or Steve Vai to be able to play on that :)

·
Registered
251 Posts
Yeah Schecters always seem really crappy on the playability side... and with an 8 string its gotta have good playability and intonation and response.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts