Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
That top draw alex, top draw. I think it looks bad ass. I've also done a green and white van halen job myself. It was only as a test though. I will be doing my peavey wolfgang soon, when I get it back from jaden as its having some major work done to it (longggggg story) Did you spray it yourself Alex? Im thinking a black pickguard and has it got a maple neck? it must have. I look forward to seeing you put it back together mate.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank You guys. =)

My buddy is a professional car painter he paints guitars on the side so I asked if he could do me an Eddie paint job but in green with white stipes. I'm pretty happy with the results. He's doing the clear coat tonight woo hoo. I can't wait to get this baby going.

Hey Alan thats exactly what I'm doing Black pickguard fo shooo.

Where is the green test subject Al?
Major work done to your Wolfgang? We're you trying to flip your guitar and the strap came loose and you embarressed yourself in front of your friends? Hahahaha cause if so I did that too. My esp horizon guitar is nice and cracked. Oh well I never liked that guitar anyway.

For pickups either white or green pickup what ever is easy to get. Not sure which one though. Maybe an Evo 2, Tone Zone or Breed. The body is an alder body so trying to think what would be good. I'm going to have the pickup directly mounted. =)
Gotta do it for Green Eddie.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.