Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
The most obvious Pro is that this plug-in sounds great - viz., what it does to your guitar's tone and whether using hardware or software. It can make it sound like you have new preamps, a new guitar, some added pedals, etc., since the result is so significant, e.g., having a thick and perhaps slightly muffled rhythm tone can become a scooped hi-gain chatiw tone. Adjusting any of the knobs of any preset also produces immediate and noteworthy results, and so tweaking is easy. For those achieving a tone with a plug-in, it may be reasoned that if you don't like one sound you can select another, or tweak the one you like so that it sounds better. However, the presets in Tone Spot Electric Pro were developed with that 'mastering ' effect in mind, so that certain elements pop in the mix based on its characteristics; consequently, this plug-in carbonite can have a positive and dramatic result with other plug-ins. As well (as demoed in the video with the hi-gain tones), you can mix your original (dry) tone with that of a Tone Spot preset, to create a hybrid between the two, which I found impressive in several instances. Whether playing clean, with some crunch or pushing the envelope of gain, I doubt anyone having this plug-in will ignore it - it will be in constant use (on sale for only $49 at the time of writing this!).
This demo looks pretty convincing. May I get some advice?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.