Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am after a trade on my custom Universe777

It is 2000 model year UV777PB in absolutely mint condition.

Custom features:

Beautiful Ebony fretboard bound in real MOP with a chrome metallic vine inlay. Also has a matching chrome trussrod cover. See pix.

Guitar has no dings dents or scratches (perhaps the faintest play scratches on the mirror pickguard).
Includes UV1000 case
Has all tools, wang bar, and leather clip lock

I am looking to trade for a good Jem90th or perhaps 2 player jems (bsb and dbk for example).

This is a really nice guitar and has had hundreds and hundreds spent on the custom neck.

Sorry the pix are small, i will put the full size ones on Photobucket

Attachments

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Sorry I know there meant to be not chat... but that is a thing of great beauty!

let me mull it over and Ill send you a PM... I have a trade... Just need to think

Steve

Btw who did the work... its important

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Did that guitar come from the US? from a Michael somebody rather? If it did, I did the work on it, chrome vine, ebony board, etc. It's not real MOP binding, it's the same plastic that Ibanez uses. I think it is the one I did as I did a chrome truss rod cover as well. I could be wrong though, looks good though!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
littlegreenman said:
Did that guitar come from the US? from a Michael somebody rather? If it did, I did the work on it, chrome vine, ebony board, etc. It's not real MOP binding, it's the same plastic that Ibanez uses. I think it is the one I did as I did a chrome truss rod cover as well. I could be wrong though, looks good though!
It did indeed come from the US, I've had it for about 2 years i think, and never played it (although i am comfortable on 7 strings, i just couldn't bring myself to play such a beautiful beastie, and risk damaging it), so it could well be the same guitar.
If it is one of yours, i have to say it is stunning, and everyone i've shown this guitar to, has agreed that the work is absolutely top notch!
The binding looks so much better than the standard stuff (having had a standard UV777 before), i assumed it was the real deal, maybe its the dark wood of the fretboard that makes the binding look better? Dunno, but it doesn't matter as it looks and feels superb.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HeadSound said:
Hello matey,

How much for cash? Also where abouts in the UK are you?

Cheers,
-Bob
Hi Bob,
Not really wanting a cash sale on this one, as i am way reluctant to part with it all, but if the right Jem90th came along, i could be swayed to trade (if you see what i mean?).

It would have to be a very sweet price for me to part with this guitar for cash. But you never know eh?

I live near Colchester by the way.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.