Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, so Ive decided to renew my collection of pickups in my main two guitars. I use one for various types of music ranging from modern metal to classic rock. The other is for any drop C songs i find i like learning. Email me at [email protected] because i rarely check my pm box. plus its a hassle replying from my phone on this site.

My Pickups:

Ibanez INF3 (F-spaced) Black
Ibanez INF3S (F-spaced) Black
Ibanez INF4 (F-spaced) Black
Dimarzio Evolution (F-spaced) Black
Dimarzio PAF Pro (Standard) Black (i still use this in F-spaced models)
Dimarzio Tone Zone (F-spaced) Pink
EMG 81 (with all pots/wires/jacks)Black
Starcaster Humbucker (F-spaced)White(bootleg fender, if anyone needs for a project)
Starcaster Single Coils x2 (Standard)White(bootleg fender, if anyone needs for a project)

What I am looking for:

For my Ibanez perhaps an Evolution set with the Bridge, Neck and Middle, color doesn't really matter, so send me pictures and your offer. I play nu-metal on it, so maybe a crunch lab or a d-sonic.

For my Strat copy perhaps an EMG 81-85 SET with all i need to hook it up, including the switch.

I am open to all pickups, so if you have an offer let me know, and ill get back to you within minutes if you send it to [email protected] . Thanks

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update: I have decided to keep the EMG 81, so instead I am looking for an EMG 85 and a 3 way switch.

I would also like to add I have 2 Nintendo DS's for sale (one has an L button that likes to work whenever it feels like it), so i would be willing to trade those for pickups as well

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Would you sell any of the pickups? Interested in the Tone Zone.
I am not really looking to sell, so I wont list prices. However, if you are interested in buying, you can send me a PM with an offer. If i like it, I'll respond. If not ill be waiting for those trades :)

·
Registered
446 Posts
Here is a list of the pickups (all single coil) I have:

# - Description:
=======================
1- Dimarzio Fast Track 1
2- Dimarzio Fast Track 2
1- Dimarzio Pro Track

1 - 8 of 8 Posts