Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in need of advice. I am an experienced Player. I have run through all the Fenders and Gibsons. I went back to Ibanez and I am amazed at how good the Ibanez still sounds compared to the Fenders and Gibsons. I am not a metal player who plays poser blues. I am a close copy to Eric Clapton and Mark Knopfler in my sound and playing style. I can play with all the soul and feel of them. I am a huge fan of Eddie Van Halen and Randy Rhoads along with Zakk Wylde and some of the other newer players. I have my tones all dialed in for blues and classic rock but now I am trying to figure out the easiest way to get the Marshall Plexi sound without a Marshall Plexi stack. I am looking to be able to play this in a house with kids sleping at night, hotel rooms and on the road in a motorhome while we are driving across the US for months at a time. Does anyone have any suggestions? I want to listen to it via Headphones or small monitors at a normal television style volume level? Is there a multi effects unit that is realistic sounding and available for under $1500?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts