Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm really bummed :( I stumbled across a very rare opportunity of buying a Triaxis the following weeks, then I went to seach for availabity and price in the US.

I never thought that it would be THAT expensive. I emailed G.C. (in SF) and they informed me that it would cost US$ 1.650...this is beyond expensive. I think my dreams won't become reality this time. I was selling my jmp1 and willing to fork some cash over it about 400, not 1000 :(

It's soooo sad to live in shiiiiitty country, with a ****ty economy :(

sorry for the rant :(

·
Registered
6,200 Posts
Um, a Triaxis would be about that expensive over in the states, too - Mesa anything is bloody expensive.

for that sort of tone, there are a number of options available to you in non-rackmount options - a Nomad or a Mark-IV would get you pretty close, and you could probably get head versions for $700 for a Nomad 45 or about a grand, maybe for a MK-IV, in great shape secondhand, which seems to be in your budget... I play a Nomad myself - phenominal amp.

-D

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
He's right. Mesa is ridiculously overpriced everywhere.

Save your money and your ears and buy a better amp. Even a generic Marshall would be better.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
maybe I was misundertood...

I was going to buy the triaxis in US not here in Brazil. the last new triaxis I found down here had a pricetag of about US$ 3000

thanks for the advice guys, but I'm not a marshall guy (already had jcm800, jcm900, valve"shi.t"state, and for the last 6 years I've been using a JMP1 + poweramp both marshall)...

I only use marshall gear for pure lack of choice :(

Anyone in California willing to part with their used Triaxis ;) ??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts