Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having trouble uploading photos to a post on another thread. Can anyone help me figure out why I can't drag and drop a 33.6 KB .jpg file to upload to a post? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Administrator
10,392 Posts
Hello,

What thread are you attempting to share this image on when you encounter this issue? Are you attempting to upload this image as an attachment or through a URL?
What device, browser, and active add ons were in use when the issue presented itself?

I also recommend clearing your session cache and cookies to potentially resolve the issue.

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Hello,

What thread are you attempting to share this image on when you encounter this issue? Are you attempting to upload this image as an attachment or through a URL?
What device, browser, and active add ons were in use when the issue presented itself?

I also recommend clearing your session cache and cookies to potentially resolve the issue.
Hi shredlikeninja there is also another post about this in the miscellaneous forum, a number of people are having the same issues. I also can't upload small jpg files (I've had no trouble in the past), but I can display images hosted by imgur.

I tried three different browsers on two different computers in different locations and no luck.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Same problem here. I attempted to upload a small (59 kb png) switch diagram with no luck. My post count is only 2 so that may be an issue.

Thanks, Jeff

·
Administrator
10,392 Posts
What happens when you try? Do you get an error message, or does the image just not attach with no explanation?

Kevin

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello Everyone,

I am having problems attaching images even if they are under the required threshold. I have never attached an image or file before this.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello Everyone,

I am having problems attaching images even if they are under the required threshold. I have never attached an image or file before this.
Sorry Everyone. My problem seems to be that i am yet to reach 5 posts after which I'll be eligible to post links and pics. :smile_big:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts