Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
*UPDATE Mon 26th Dec* All of the sale items that were revealed over the last few weeks are all now available for the next two or three days! Hit the link in the first post to take you there. One or two free downloads are there too I realised, including 200 free jam tracks.

All the $5 downloads are there - I just took Andy Aledort's progressive blues power.

Cheers for now!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
*UPDATE Wed 28th Dec*

12 hours left folks, sale ends at 12 noon Eastern Standard Time Thursday 29th December.

Another cool thing - you get one month all access trial if you buy one of the $5 downloads. I didn't know that before so for instance, if you're on the fence about that Steve Vai P&W Alien Guitar Secrets download or disc, you can check the whole thing out during your one month all access time.

Cheers for now!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
*Update Thursday 29th Dec*

Seems to be the longest sale ever - they've extended the sales again for the next few days so get in there! Whatever your skill level or music preference - they have a course for you.
Buy any download (cheapest ones on sale = $5) and get full site access to ALL courses for a month. Extra TrueFire cash ($30) for you to use if you go via this link;

https://truefire.com/ignite/?code=GoodVaibes

Cheers for now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts