Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, partially foir insurance purposes,a nd also because I am thinking of selling, I am trying to figure out how much as a ballpark a 99.5% mint UV7GR is worth (slight 1/6th size of a match head chip on edge of trem route on front)

Any ideas? The last one i saw for public sale was like 5 years ago, and as such i have zero idea on value now.

·
Vendor
26,747 Posts
When you find out please let me know what my NOS GR is worth.

I have no doubt yours is somewhere over $7000, GR's are still very desirable. But you know the old rule. There's what the 2% will pay, there's what the 10% will pay, there's what the 50% will pay, and then there's the low ballers, and it's a very wide range.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When you find out please let me know what my NOS GR is worth.

I have no doubt yours is somewhere over $7000, GR's are still very desirable. But you know the old rule. There's what the 2% will pay, there's what the 10% will pay, there's what the 50% will pay, and then there's the low ballers, and it's a very wide range.
deal, literally have no idea though, with almost none having changed hands i have seen it's like stabbing in the dark

·
Registered
288 Posts
These are getting hard. The one you've seen sold 5 years ago is probably mine. I bought a nos for 3500$ out of bankok thailand.
I wouldn't sell it for 5 grand right now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.