Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aight...here's the deal. I just hit my 5th year playin and imma buy somethin special as an anniversary present to myself. I've narrowed it down to 2 guitars from the brand we all love so much. I'm either gonna get the RG2550 or the S2075, but the problem is i've never used the ZR trem so i don't know how it would feel. As far as the Edge Pro goes, the closest i came to playin one of those is the Edge II on my RG350EX and i like that one so i'm sure the Edge Pro would be heaven.

I know i can get the RG2550 for $730 from BPMmusic.com (had to throw that in there) and i'm waitin on a price for the S now. Could you guys just give me some personal opinions?

Thanx,
Rico

·
Registered
809 Posts
So you haven't tried them? Play them if you can you.

S2075 looks more beautiful in my opinion but I haven't tried it so I don't know and I can't say very much about the zr trem either. RG2550 is really good guitar and Edge Pro works just like it should work and it sounds like high end guitar should sound. Rg2550 is little bit cheaper too.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
true true true.....ths S2075 is a sexy b***h. i played one before at a guitar center in Cali and loved the sound of it, but i have a RG already and can't get enough of that. It's so hard to find a good review on the S that it's kind of discouraging. I should be able to get it for about $900 or less from the BPM site so the money ain't too much of an issue.

·
Registered
323 Posts
My regards to you Soldier. I think the Zr is a more advanced choice when it comes to tremolos but then there is the neck width and the number of frets, just the things I'll consider.

Best of Luck to you.

BTW BPM music seems kind of pirate to me (just checked). They dont describe the prodeuct well and the links to the instruments are wrecked. I'mo: Clicking on the Rg1570 Prestige MR sends me to the RGT42 and it says it has a wizard II neck omg?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah...i noticed that too. i was kinda thrown off by the site itself, but the people i talked to there seemed ok. they responded to my e-mails n stuff pretty quick with the right info on the guitars

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.