Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ever watch the live in astoria london dvd, and when the concerts over get sad becasue you wanted to watch more and didnt want it to be over :(

then possibly started the dvd over again and watched it all again. i know i have

·
Registered
124 Posts
For some reason, this seems to be the oposite of alot of people, whenever i watch the dvd's i get a little way in and then i must pick up my guitar and play. It just gets me so motivated i love it. If there was no guitar to play, then there would be a problem :)

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
unique77 said:
For some reason, this seems to be the oposite of alot of people, whenever i watch the dvd's i get a little way in and then i must pick up my guitar and play. It just gets me so motivated i love it. If there was no guitar to play, then there would be a problem :)
the same with me, its inspiration!!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its the best damn dvd ever, i love it, thats the one i was talking about when i started this thread, and u just need to go get it and watch whispering a prayer

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
unique77 said:
Same here :).

Regards

André

·
Registered
370 Posts
If you have seen a Vai live concert in the last couple of years, well this is a really good up-close footage of a typical show. It will blow you away, you must get a copy, run don't walk ok!

·
Registered
7,559 Posts
unique77 said:
Same here too :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Don't know about the reflections thing, but I do know that the G3 DVD is also an amazing DVD. When Steve solos with his triple neck, alls i can say is, wow.

·
Registered
12 Posts
markg5150 said:
The Astoria DVD is great - buy it now

Does anybody know if there is a plan to release a Reflections DVD?
I think there is going to be a Reflections DVD. And if I remember correctly, I think Dave posted something about on here a while back.

·
Registered
114 Posts
G3 in Denver is AMAZING. Best songs = Accoustic Guitar solo/Far Beyond The Sun by Malmsteen, or I'm The Hell Outta Here by Vai, though I Know You're Here rocks too.

Vai at the Astoria is AMAZING too. Sum nice special features, plus Dave rocking out. Best songs are Bad Horsie, Daves Party Piece, For The Love Of God and JIBBOOM!!!

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Val said:
G3 in Denver is AMAZING. Best songs = Accoustic Guitar solo/Far Beyond The Sun by Malmsteen, or I'm The Hell Outta Here by Vai, though I Know You're Here rocks too.

Vai at the Astoria is AMAZING too. Sum nice special features, plus Dave rocking out. Best songs are Bad Horsie, Daves Party Piece, For The Love Of God and JIBBOOM!!!
G3 Denver is cool (I was there front and center - to see the rather portly Yng smash his Strat all over) but I think the original G3 video release with Satch and E.J. is better. Vai's band is just SOOOO tight in that one. Mike Keenely is just amazing:) And Vai's tapping solo...well.....what can you say:)

·
Registered
27 Posts
lol i get mad when i watch the g3 and astoria dvd...when i see them leaving the stage i wanna go with them and hang out. i'm like "guys! wait for me!" lol then i realize i'm watching a dvd and sit down. :(

lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.