Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I think UNC will win by more than 15, but I would pull against UNC if they were playing the Soviet Union. :)

·
Registered
394 Posts
Yea Chapel Hills wins, but there are those of us that have to endure the fallout whichever way it goes.

Haha If the soviet union played Chapel Hill it'd be like that rocky movie with the beasty blonde guy......there's a foul on lawson.... and he's out for the count.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea Chapel Hills wins, but there are those of us that have to endure the fallout whichever way it goes.

Haha If the soviet union played Chapel Hill it'd be like that rocky movie with the beasty blonde guy......there's a foul on lawson.... and he's out for the count.
Hahah, How about "DOWN GOES FRAZOR!"

·
Registered
1,270 Posts

Being a ECU student originally, this little poem always rings true for me.

Wake is fake,
Duke is puke!
The one I hate,
Is NC State!

I graduated from UNC-Charlotte, so I'll be pulling for the Heels I guess. If my Buckeyes were in there that be my team. Used to go there as well. I guess my heart never left.

GOOOOOOO BUCKS!

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I would love to see Michigan pull an upset. The tears of NC fans are the sweetest and tastiest in the country.

Unless it's Notre Dame football. Those tears are like Hershey Kisses, they are so yummy.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Being a ECU student originally, this little poem always rings true for me.

Wake is fake,
Duke is puke!
The one I hate,
Is NC State!

I graduated from UNC-Charlotte, so I'll be pulling for the Heels I guess. If my Buckeyes were in there that be my team. Used to go there as well. I guess my heart never left.

GOOOOOOO BUCKS!

State is not the one I hate. ;)

UNC charlotte huh?

Im going to UNCG next fall.

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
Whenever you're at the top, people are always sniping at you. ;)

But I could really care less at this point. After the disappointing conclusion to my team's season (Memphis) with Calipari's departure, I've lost interest in college hoops for the time being.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts