Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today at lunch I went to the guitar store and noticed an Ibanez RG2570E. I go to this store frequently but never saw it there before, but oddly, the headstock was covered in dust. So I played it for about 30 minutes and wow was that awesome. I have the JS1200 and I love it but I loved this one too. And it's only roughly half the price.The body is so darn cool. It doesn't have that same feel as normal guitars so smudges and scratches would never show. The only problem about it to me really, was the 3 pickup configuration was kind of hard to pick sometimes, I kept contacting the middle S pickup. anyways, This is definitely on my to get list now and even though I have enough to get one, I still need a POD and money for University. :(

luckily I've applied for jobs so I'll hopefully have this bad boy in a couple of months.

Can anyone tell me about the guitar from personal experience? How has been been so far? Any problems? thanks.

·
Registered
809 Posts
You shouldn't have any problem with the middle pickup, just lower it and no problemo! Rg2570 is nice guitar but I don't like silver finish, actually I hate it:mad:. I think silver finish looks good only on cars.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cool.

also, how much roughly does it cost to have pickups replaced? I was thinking of getting it and replacing the pickups with the bad horsie JEM Breed pickups. I don't know if that's possible but if so, how much extra do you think that would be?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.