Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item for sale:IBANEZ RG270DX RASPBERRY $ MIJ SQUIER WAYNES WORLD

Description & Condition:IBANEZ IS EXCELLENT CONDITION ONE SMALL PAINT CHIP THE SIZE OF A MATCH HEAD OR SMALLER THE SQUIER HAS A PROFESSIONAL RELIC LOOK IT WAS STRIPPED AND LIGHTLY STAINED OIL FINNISH

Asking Price: *DO NOT LEAVE BLANK IF FORSALE*

My Location:OKLAHOMA

Terms of Sale/Purchase:

Other Information:I AM LOOKING FOR A ICEMAN IC400 OR MISC RG'S JACKSONS SO ON AND SO ON LOL!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The squier is a made in japan waynes world 62 copy it has been refinnished is in very good condition has American texas special pickups and a genuine fender pearl purple pickguard will throw in another tort pickguard and hardshell case asking $300.00 buyer pay shipping or will trade for another RG or ? i also accept paypal

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The rg270dx in excellent condition it was a limited raspberry color they did for that model list price was 500 and something dollars no upgrades done to it other than pink pickup ring and white pup cover in the mid includes hard shell case asking $350.00 plus shipping or take trades I also accept paypal

·
Registered
138 Posts
Tell me more about the Fender? What kind of frets? What size, what type of pickups? What wood? What does the wood look like under the pick guard? Is it the swimming pool route? I hate that..hehe..

Thanks
Tim

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the fender is a 1990 or 1991 model it has a solid alder body the frets are not jumbo I am guessing vintage style since it is a exact copy of a 62 strat it has american pickups controls and a fender pearl pickguard body has been refinnished took look reliced has a SRV kind of vibe minus the large frets will throw in cheap loaded tort shell pickguard has a skb hardshell case missing the trem cavity cover

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.