Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, not sure if this is the rightest place to ask, but anyway here it comes
i have a ltd m200 fm guitar, licensed FR and 43mm nut, which pickup spacing should i use?cuz some friend of my parents will be travelling and he said that he could buy the crunch lab and liquifire for me, but i dont want that he comes with pups with a wrong f spacing
could u tell me ur opinions on that very soon?cuz he is leaving like in 2 days or less
thx

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
srry forgot to ask if its the bridge f spacing and the neck f spacing or just the bridge?
thx and srry for the late coming question hahah

·
Registered
9,321 Posts
hey, not sure if this is the rightest place to ask, but anyway here it comes
i have a ltd m200 fm guitar, licensed FR and 43mm nut, which pickup spacing should i use?cuz some friend of my parents will be travelling and he said that he could buy the crunch lab and liquifire for me, but i dont want that he comes with pups with a wrong f spacing
could u tell me ur opinions on that very soon?cuz he is leaving like in 2 days or less
thx
Could you please refrain from asking the same questions multiple times in different threads in different parts of the forum? You had this answered in your other thread yesterday:
http://www.jemsite.com/forums/f30/dimarzio-pups-choice-102334.html

Means we don't clog up the forum with multiples of the same thing. ;)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah but u just said which spacing should i use, but not why that one and wasnt shure if u took in mind my guitar specs
thx and srry about that, wont happen again i know now ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts