Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item for sale:Selling one Ibanez Backstop

Description & Condition: I bought this used off of the site that will not be mentioned. I have never installed it since my Universe is in pieces right now and the Tremol-no will serve my purposes better when it comes out.

The unit looks a little dingy. There are small smudges here and there from contact with the guitar it used to be in. And there appears to be two spots of corrosion on the back of the unit. They're small and will buff out easily I think.

The wheels adjusters are rolling smoothly and the springs give a good variety of resistance.

Asking Price: $100 (this includes shipping with tracking and insurance)

My Location: My house, Indianapolis, IN

Terms of Sale/Purchase: Sales are final. I would prefer Postal money order. But I will accept a personal check to be held for one week.

Other Information: I do not have pictures since I don't have a digital camera. But I do have access to one and will have pics upon request probably Thursday in the PM. I will email these to anyone who wants to see unless I can post some pics on my Yahoo Photo Album if I can figure it out. In which case, I'll post a link here.

My email addy: [email protected]

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Okay, I have pictures for emailing. Stupid photo hosting isn't working. Email picture requests to [email protected]

I will reply as soon as I see them.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still for sale. Price lowered to $90 (including shipping, insurance and tracking) but this sale is for U.S. buyers only!!!!!!! Do not even ask about foreign shipping. I won't do it, I don't need any more headaches.

Pictures readily available.

FYI: This goes to Evil-bay next week if no takers.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Yes, I want it, but I live in Norway, Europe, so it's a bit sad that some bastards destroys the opportunity for us non-US citizens to buy some of the goods "over there"

Tony

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.