Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm listing this body to help fund my 9/11 tribute guitars. Its a '98 UV777BK body ser.# F9852995. The body is 2 piece american basswood with a one piece alder cap on the top and the bottom. There are NO nicks, dings, chips or blemishes in ANY way.

After many years of use the finish was looking terrible, so I decided to re-paint it in its original color (this was in 2003). While sanding it down I found out that the Pyramid inlay is not actually an inlay at all, its a micro-thin stick-on piece of .... shell?. The sticker was immediately destroyed while sanding. At this point I stopped with the project and put the body away. It was stored in its case from then until this last summer when I decided to put it back together as-is. I really missed playing it.

I'm asking for the best offer over $300 USD (we can discuss shipping depending on your offer). I'll take offers until midnight 1-12-2011.

Pm me if you would like more Hi-res, full size pics. I can give you plenty with all the detail you want.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry man, My mistake. I'll look the rules over again for proper wording... be right back

·
Premium Member
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow.... I broke rule #9 in every way possible, didn't I? I'm really sorry about that everyone.

Ok.... new Posting!!

UV777PBK body for sale.....$400 shipped anywhere In North America. Elsewhere we'll have to work out shipping.

Thanks again Cid
Ryc

·
Premium Member
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bumpity bump, bump.........

BTW...... did I say "ANY REASONABLE OFFERS" yet..........lol

If you need I can finish the stripping for you too!!!!

·
Premium Member
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK, now that the neck has sold I'm going to accept ANY offers that come in the next couple of days....... Don't be worried about offending me....... make an offer and we'll work it out. Otherwise she's going to the bay on Friday 3-4-2011

1 - 11 of 11 Posts