Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey dudes & dudettes,

I went to the 'Aching Hunger Phase II' show last night, and damn...it was effing amazing! The best show by Vai I've seen yet...and hey; they were filming it soooooooo: THERE WILL BE A DVD! :) :) :) :) :)

Anybody else was there?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
636 Posts
NO! I can't see my two most beloved musicians because they wouldn't come to Turkey. I would have expected more from them. Money's not everything after all. Joe or Steve do not need money now. I'm sick of watching them from DVD I want to hear them raw, I don't want editing or anything of that kind. I know Steve's Aching Hunger cannot tour but I talk about the general situation.
Come on man joe went to India, Should he come here he would have just as much audience.
I'm happy you liked it, but I really doubt there will be a DVD.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,155 Posts
Wis Redz of Silvanost said:
NO! I can't see my two most beloved musicians because they wouldn't come to Turkey. I would have expected more from them. Money's not everything after all. Joe or Steve do not need money now.
It's not Steve or Joe's fault. A tour can't be undertaken without a promoter, and if there are none in your country willing to invest in a Steve Vai or Joe Satriani tour, there won't be one. I'm sure they would both love to come and play for you if it was in their hands.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pa55ion&Warfare said:
...And the second was filmed for Dutch TV , but im sure it will be a DVD as well...
There was an astonishing amount of nine cameras on the scene with a very professional crew (so did Co de Kloet tell us)...I cannot believe they would only do that for Dutch TV.

BTW. They actually told us explicitly they were recording for DVD...hehe :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
636 Posts
Petie said:
It's not Steve or Joe's fault. A tour can't be undertaken without a promoter, and if there are none in your country willing to invest in a Steve Vai or Joe Satriani tour, there won't be one. I'm sure they would both love to come and play for you if it was in their hands.
well, i thought so but then I learned something that made my jaw drop. Some time ago someone here tried bring satch to Turkey. Then Joe's manager said that they wouldn't be interested unless they were paid nearly 3 times as much when they played in Switzerland. I would never thought something like that but it is true...

Anyway, I don'T know what time it was there when I posted my first post but it was morning here and I had just waken up from a pleasant dream in which I had read Joe was coming here. I found he was not... :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
636 Posts
krizz said:
There was an astonishing amount of nine cameras on the scene with a very professional crew (so did Co de Kloet tell us)...I cannot believe they would only do that for Dutch TV.

BTW. They actually told us explicitly they were recording for DVD...hehe :)
It's good then. All the concerts that involves an orchestra are genarally recorded for later courses in conservatories... That's why I thought that they wouldn't release on DVD. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Knightmeir said:
Good Lord.... he's actually playing a VSBL : )

I LOVE those...
Hehe yeah, and like last year; he gave it away a few hours later :)

This year one of the orchestrators that survived working with Steve --as Steve said himself; he's very neurotic when it comes to his music-- was the lucky boy.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top