Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Ibanez endorsed
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I forgot that I had posted a bunch of other Vai video clips on the old Jemsite recording web page. You know its too bad that never took off. That could have been cool.

Anyhow the address is: http://www.jemsiterecording.cjb.net Then go down to the video clips portion. The ONLY clip that does not work is the Crossroads movie clip.

Please remember that the recording site is not updated, maintained, or owned by Jemsite.com/ Direct any questions or remarks to: [email protected]

Peace Love and Good Happiness Stuff,

Rikk

·
Registered
675 Posts
VAI video clips (misc from the past)

Thanks for the link. I used to have a copy of the Letterman show that Vai played on. It was an NBC video copy so it had clips of Vai playing with the band in and out of commercial breaks. The songs they played were off Passion and Warfare, jeez I wish I could find that tape!

Thanks again.

·
Registered
84 Posts

Thanks for the link man! I've been looking for some of those for awhile. They'll be up on Bearshare now if any of you guys want them. Great vids.

·
Vendor
26,378 Posts

Anybody know where I can get, and how to install the MPG4 decompressor?! :cry:

·
Ibanez endorsed
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Rich,

Do you have a Mac? If not then just go to Microsoft.com and download the new free media player. It has the decompressor already loaded in it.

Rikk

·
Ibanez endorsed
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

That jus means too many people have accessed the site today and viewed the videos. If you REALLY like the videos, save them to your desktop to view multiple times. Geo cities has a "maximum bandwidth" that can be used within a certain period of time. Once that is exceeded the site closes down for an hour or something like that. Just check back later.

Rikk

·
Registered
202 Posts

very very very cool!

I've been looking for that David Letterman Show footage forever.

My silly little brother taped over my copy of the night Vai played. He taped Goonies or something..

Hope the link comes back up soon...

Robbie

·
Vendor
26,378 Posts

No Mac's here! :) It's opening in Real Player, is that Windows Media player? Or do I just need to swith my preferences?

·
Ibanez endorsed
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Nope that is the wrong player. You need to open it in Windows Media player. You can either switch your preferences or you can download it to your desktop and then open it from the Windows Media Player itself.

Rikk

·
Ibanez endorsed
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

It should be in your "start menu" --> Programs --> Accessories --> "entertainment" directory

·
Registered
1,644 Posts

i notice after 'ballerina' that improv stuff is almost the same as the one in the 'answers' ending in the g3 video!
thanks for such cool videos, i have never seen vai playing in his 80's look before.

·
Registered
222 Posts

I want this videos so badly but I downloaded them all (as far as the links worked) but all of them except the whitesnake don´t work... I have the newest version of WMP and tried it with Realplayer and two other things. Nothing worked... So if anybody with a fast connection can AIM or ICQ me so you transfer them to me.. that would be great. I have DSL so should go fast.

THANKS!!!

·
Registered
835 Posts

Ricky, I don't think it is your media player that's the problem.

I downloaded these clips like two years ago, when Rikk first posted them up, and I haven't had any problems with them. And it didn't matter which version of WMP I was using.

You can IM me if you want me to send it to you :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts