Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,422 Posts
WOW! That video.google.com things is mega-cool.

if you search for 'vai' there are other vids. I'm watching the trpile neck G3/Denver thing right now. never saw it before!

Can't wait to look for some other stuff!

thanks for the idea
~K

·
Registered
494 Posts
wow vai is a really great guitarist maybe not my favorit (dbd is) but he is really good hes probelly tied in second with three other the guys from metallica ( i know there names just dont want to type it) and guthrie govan hes tied with them. He dances funny though alittle to strange some times he sorta looks like a goof when he does that!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kennydoe said:
WOW! That video.google.com things is mega-cool.

if you search for 'vai' there are other vids. I'm watching the trpile neck G3/Denver thing right now. never saw it before!

Can't wait to look for some other stuff!

thanks for the idea
~K
That was really cool what he does with the triple-neck guitar. Anyone know the name of that song?

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
If it's the tripleneck song from G3 then its "I know you're here"

I know this rife to start a new thread, but I'd put that down as being my favourite guitar piece of all time. I've learnt to play about the first minute and a half but then it gets a wee bit scary...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ibanez249 said:
If it's the tripleneck song from G3 then its "I know you're here"

I know this rife to start a new thread, but I'd put that down as being my favourite guitar piece of all time. I've learnt to play about the first minute and a half but then it gets a wee bit scary...

1 - 20 of 140 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.