Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would you guys think is a fair price for a 2004 Jem 7VWH? A guy I know has one signed by Steve Vai himself and he wants 2000 for it. Is this a good deal. Aside from the signature because I could care less, although it is cool, how much is it worth. It’s in pristine condition

·
Registered
561 Posts
i had a mint 2003 i swapped for a 98 not so mint but hey it had the lo pro edge instead and both parties were much happier...edge pro was not to my taste...usually those bring a little less but on ebay prices seem to be all over the map from 1600-2500+...is it worth 2000 to you i think is the question...anyway, try to bargain with him a little...if you are asking are they nice guitars?...yes...both the 03 and the 98 i now have are great instruments...d.m.

·
Super Moderator
7,433 Posts
To me, the 2002 is the right year, and I'd personally wait to get one with the Lo Pro Edge rather than the Edge Pro, to me it's a better bridge. Others like the feel of the more modern and more ergonomic trem, but I think where condition is the same, the older guitar would be worth more. I don't know "numbers" but I know I'd hold out for a 2001 or 2002 version instead.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts