Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day. Chris Brooks here.

Here's a video of me improvising over a track used by Vinnie Moore in a guitar magazine quite a few years back. I did a few takes but I liked the way this one started out the best.

Coming soon will be a performance of "Kryptica" from "The Master Plan". That one was simultaneously a bitch and a ton of fun.

Enjoy this one in the meantime.

or

(the myspace one is better quality visually)

Chris

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
G'day. Chris Brooks here.

Here's a video of me improvising over a track used by Vinnie Moore in a guitar magazine quite a few years back. I did a few takes but I liked the way this one started out the best.
You know it's very difficult to try and show people what good means when you have no videos uploaded to youtube.
I've been typing your name in there for years. :smile:

There are a few great guitar players posting here from time to time - Stefan Lindholm, Rob Balducci, Magnus Olsson, etc, but you are by far my favorite.
Can't wait for the video of Kriptica.

Guys, go to Chris's site and check out some of the audio clips - esp Kriptica and Crack in the Hourglass.

http://www.chrisbrooks.net/audiovideo.html

*off to listen to The Master Plan*

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thanks for the kind words people. I really appreciate your time and positive feedback.

Crevis, thanks for the comment, and thanks for listening even if the album isn't to your taste.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
I thought the album was a bit clutered because of all the synth and overdubs, still very good but I just found it hard to listen to. Are you going to do another one anytime soon?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts