Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys :)

I finally finished a review of my new and superb RG2570... the video is available for viewing on my channel. Please watch it at this link:

Let me know what you think of it and thanks for the support :)

Enjoy!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great review and the clean sounds great. What amp are you using?
Thanks man!! I'm using an Orange #4 Jim Root Terror. You know the Dark Terror? It's very much like that but with the preamp from the Rockerverb series. 4 Stages of gain and a 3 band EQ as opposed to the Tone and Shape knobs of the other Terrors.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nice, awesome amps. My friend has been using the Orange amps. They sound great. I just have a line 6 spider amp. Works fine for me right now.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah man, Orange rocks :) Mine is straight up, all valve, high gain British amp. All the valve Oranges have so much character.

That Line 6 Spider is a good solid state with onboard presets. Nice one :) My friend is about to buy a 15W that I organised from another friend... I still need to test it today lol...

·
Registered
386 Posts
Great review and a brilliant axe. I was never gone too much on shark fins, but the mirrored ones have converted me. Congratulations on the guitar and the playing.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great review and a brilliant axe. I was never gone too much on shark fins, but the mirrored ones have converted me. Congratulations on the guitar and the playing.
Thank you so much man!!! It's so encouraging to me as a musician and player to hear words like yours - thank you :D

Yeah the mirrored fins are so unique and will probably convert anyone ;)

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice, awesome amps. My friend has been using the Orange amps. They sound great. I just have a line 6 spider amp. Works fine for me right now.
Thanks bro :)
What Orange amp/s does your friend have?

Line 6 is good bro. I just sold a 15w one to a friend.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts