Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 20 of 289 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Vai the god of Sound said:
Geez man....the front one looks so real....

what program did you use to make these? and did you make them from scratch?
Yes, from scratch. I used the blueprints found here.
By the way whats the highest resolution for an image to
post on. It will be more of them in the future so I would like
to post best res I can.

:?: THE|LOOP

·
Registered
177 Posts
good work,
please keep creating new ones with more colours,

a request ---- a jem with a vine around the outside of the body, possible a white guitar with a black vine going around the outside, chief

·
Registered
487 Posts
Shwing, shwing, shwing, SHAH-WING!!!!!!!!!!

I second the original question: what program did you use to make the 3D model with? Further question: would you be willing to share the wireframe file? Man, that is one sweet bit of work!

8) LJ

·
Registered
171 Posts
WOW 8O 8O
This is what we've been waiting for!!!!

No more fooling around with photoshop, from now on the possibilities are limitless. I don't live in US but if I were, I'd create the JEM of my dreams with the help of Loop, of course, and send the rendered images to LGM or the other guys and say "I WANT THIS!!".

We should also start a virtual JEM gallery next to the real JEM gallery. You know pics of the v-JEMs from different angles.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm veeery happy

First of all, Mr Rich encouraged me to post my JEMs here, thanks Rich.

And thank you all very much for the support so far - I know it's only the
begining, here is why:

It would be great idea to create the Virtual JEM gallery on JEMSITE (if
they agree). We could all together create some crazy knew JEMs here
- imagine hundreds of dream JEMs - hilarious.

My 3D model will be available totaly free very soon - I want to create 101
JEMs (27 redesigned so far) and when I am finished I will release the model - I hope thet JEMSITE would like to put it on their pages for download? I promise I'll give it to you, just be patient until I'am finished.

:D THE|LOOP

ps the JEM is modeled in 3dsmax5 and I used too many paint softwares for textures.

ps2 "body with side inlays" - I'll do it.

ps3 if this thing develops you will have to change your wallpaper dusk till dawn, hehe
:wink:

·
Registered
450 Posts
Looking great!

I've also done a model of JEM with all access neck joint. The server with my web site is down at the moment so I cannot upload any pics but will later. My model has a bad headstock joint and I don't have much motivation or time to work on it anymore :(

By the way, whats with the bridge? Don't recognise the model ;)

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
check out the home page at LGM Guitars if you want to see one of Pekka's Jem movie creations, even after a year, when I go to the site, I still sit and watch his movie for a minute or two, I love that chrome jem!!

·
Registered
450 Posts
littlegreenman said:
check out the home page at LGM Guitars if you want to see one of Pekka's Jem movie creations, even after a year, when I go to the site, I still sit and watch his movie for a minute or two, I love that chrome jem!!
Oh yeah, there's one, glad you like it :)

Hey loop, can you post some pics showing the headstock joint and the monkey grip (from backside both) wireframe? I'd like to see how you did them.

1 - 20 of 289 Posts