Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just figured I'd tell everyone that this is a great movie. The acting and story were excellent and even Reese Witherspoon (whom i usually despise) performed her role admirably. If you guys are looking for a good film this is it.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Jemwielder said:
Interestingly enough, our local paper gave both harry potter and walk the line a 10 out of 10 which almost never happens.
that's because that is "what's in" or selling big at the moment. it's the old numbers game. just like the music "business." not being into country at all or "watered-down afterschool specials" about children flying on broomsticks for 2 hours, i pass. my wife eats up that harry pothead stuff. i just don't see the greatness in this cult following. i tried to watch the first movie and i couldn't make it through 30 minutes. they're going to be passing this kid off as an innocent 15 year old when he's 50. HARRY POTTER AND THE SEARCH FOR MORE MONEY - no offense to mel brooks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.