Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my Ibanez Model EAG211-VV, s/n 5B03PW170901173 from Guitar Center. This was a new, in the box guitar. It's an acoustic/electric.

When I contacted Ibanez to get the build sheet and complete spec sheet, they said the S/N and model number are Guitar Center & Musicians Friend's number. They couldn't give me any info except for the string gauge used on all their guitars. I would like to find the mfg date, tuners used, and complete build sheet. Is there someway I can find this info based on the model and s/n? Guitar Center just refers me to their site for the description.

·
Vendor
26,504 Posts
The specs are on the sale page, this is going to be a prop model which is why you won't find a full spec sheet like you'd get on Ibanez.com if it was a general release. Expect the specs to be very similar to any close AEG on Ibanez.com.

Acoustics AEG - AEG10II | Ibanez guitars

And for dating it's a current model - 170901173 - so assume the 17 is 2017

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks a bunch. After looking at the page on Ibanez site, I feel comfortable going by what that shows. I like the fact that it's a recent build. I got stuck on a guitar once before that was VERY old. It was a display model and I assumed it was fairly new. Turns out it was discontinued by Fender in 2003 after only 2 years of production. It was not a very good guitar. I finally returned it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts