Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just goes to show how out of the loop I am....

I've only just stumbled across the Bucharest live shoot on youtube. Somebody, PLEASE TELL ME you have the entire show on good quality DVD? If so, I'd kill for a copy!! and if this show is actually going to be released (please tell me so!!), I will buy it immediately anyway, so no moral issues as I'm a nutcase completest. The man's on fire for this one, pure magic.

If this is tedious reading for anybody, tough! it's new to me.

If anyone can hook me up, I'd be very grateful. Happy to pay, naturally.

Peace,

DJR

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
i think i read somewhere this was aired late one night on romanian TV or something and i'm not aware if any dvds, they would only be bootleg.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I managed to figure that much out, just hoping somebody caught it and is able to burn it to a dvd for me. I'm also hoping that this is actually something ear-marked for release at some point, since it was such a good shoot and great show. If the masters for this show aren't being held to ransom by the Romanian film company responsible for shooting it and are actually in the hands of SyVy or/and Epic, then perhaps Vai could just find it in himself to delegate mixing and editing etc to somebody with the time do as such, so it has a chance of release in the near future. It would be great to add this one to the collection. There's some great moments in it, and it's just a tease (as much as I'm grateful to the uploader) seeing it on youtube all small and grainy, etc!

A bootleg would be more than welcome until then. Somebody must have it... ?

If you haven't checked it out for yourself (Im sure most have) then go take a look... Stevie's on form, despite the odd bum notes that show the Alien is in fact, human!

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Buenos Aires in 2000 was awesome, too...

I doubt he will release it tho, as the whole band changed (except Dave), and he seems to be in quite a different "mood" now...

But man those were awesome shows... Philip's bass sounded so massive!!! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts