Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dude! WTF? Are blueberry and watermelon seriously your first 2 swirls ever? Because Dayumm bro they're awesome!!
Thanks!
No.. those are 2 of 3 Jem bodies that i did this year. I typically do a small batch each summer, and show them here before putting them up for sale. I have done quite a few actually.

Ill try to get pix up of the 3rd which i feel is the best swirl i have done....

Here is my RG7620 that i just put a Crunch Lab in! Rawk

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
Now that I like!

One thing that I feel remiss to point out though: the bodies as they're CNC'd are not finished in the AANJ area. You need to hand smooth out that ridge there, but of course you'd have to do that before the paint goes on. It looks like you're doing some finish sanding on other areas of the body, but it would really set your bodies apart if you got the AANJ sorted as well.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Now that I like!

One thing that I feel remiss to point out though: the bodies as they're CNC'd are not finished in the AANJ area. You need to hand smooth out that ridge there, but of course you'd have to do that before the paint goes on. It looks like you're doing some finish sanding on other areas of the body, but it would really set your bodies apart if you got the AANJ sorted as well.
Never been an issue for me or anyone who bought one....but Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
Never been an issue for me or anyone who bought one....but Thanks for the input.
A lot of people think that Nate Perle does quality work ;)

Just sayin'. But I'm a major stickler for stuff like that. I only point it out because based on what I've seen, you're making the best swirls in the US (not counting ATD or Herc Fede) and I think it would be a nice finishing touch.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
A lot of people think that Nate Perle does quality work ;)

Just sayin'. But I'm a major stickler for stuff like that. I only point it out because based on what I've seen, you're making the best swirls in the US (not counting ATD or Herc Fede) and I think it would be a nice finishing touch.
I hear ya... nothing against Nate, but im sure the amount of work i put in to these FAR surpasses what he does...and i like my colors better

1 - 17 of 17 Posts