Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like in the title.

whole black (or red :) ), with full white binding, reversed headstock, ebony fretboard,singel 707 bridge humbucker, FX bridge and painted neck

killer deal

give it to the public !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JTM45: Did You get my mail or prv msg???? I'm trying to contact You for about a week!!!!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Hi Nick.
My computer has been screwed for the last week or so so i have lost all of the messages that i should have received.
If you PM me now i should get it:).

Cheers..........Dave.

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
JTM's LACS Dino is sweet. Nice color. I saw it when he posted it on sevenstring.org.
This picture however is very nice. You can see how nice that color it is.
I can just imagine how sweet it is in person and how nice it plays.;)

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Cheers Flo':).
Yeah,it is nicer 'in the flesh'.
The colour looks almost like pearl black at certain angles but it looks a lot lighter other times.
Now i've got it set up as i like it with the right strings it does play very sweet.

I got a great picture from a friend of Dino playing it the other day too.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
JTM45 said:
Hi Nikt.
My computer has been screwed for the last week or so so i have lost all of the messages that i should have received.
If you PM me now i should get it:).

Cheers..........Dave.
PM send. Check it please and give me a reply. I so nervous about it, just like a 5 year old kid....

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Necrobump!!!!!! But ill support the cause. PASSIVE SIZED (cant remember which phase that is) blackouts, ebony board, lo-pro and a tone knob would be my only wants. But its dino's guitar and id never be able to afford it anyway so i dont really care. Ill just put blackouts in my 7620 and be happy. I can live without mahogany

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yeah come on ibanez you gave munky and head a signature Dino needs one his Red one needs to be a production model!! god knows how crazy they would sell

1 - 16 of 16 Posts