• Jagger Cummings

Votes: 1 2.9%
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are having a baby boy this time!!

Please vote on your favorite name of these, and tell me why.

Thanks!!

BTW: Our last name is "Cummings" as you may have figured.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Why don't you pull a Zak Wylde, and name your son after your favorite guitarists.
Full name will be: Steve-Vai-Satch-Hendrix-Rhoads-Malmsteen-Cummings. Lol

·
Super Moderator
7,284 Posts
My wife and I are expecting our first child and have no idea on names so far :(

We're trying to avoid alliteration on the names so I'd avoid Cooper and Cade, otherwise he'll sound like a 1960's superhero "Peter Parker" and "Clark Kent".

Macauley and you think Culkin, especially with the similar surnames, I'd go for Talon myself but if the kid grows up to be a 90lb weakling who wants to study interpretive dance at college, he's going to pay for that name.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Names are so subjective, that when I had my kids (one is 5 and one is 1) my wife and I didn't tell anyone what we were thinking. We told them the gender, but not any name talk. Once the baby is born the name you pick seems "right," even if it is a little different. But when you ask for opinions before hand you get such a range that you can never make everyone happy. Any when people (especially family) start campaigning for names it NEVER ends well.

·
Banned
2,459 Posts
Name him after yourself. It's the only choice I would consider. Heck, if I'd had 2 sons, they would both be named Darin!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Names are so subjective, that when I had my kids (one is 5 and one is 1) my wife and I didn't tell anyone what we were thinking. We told them the gender, but not any name talk. Once the baby is born the name you pick seems "right," even if it is a little different. But when you ask for opinions before hand you get such a range that you can never make everyone happy. Any when people (especially family) start campaigning for names it NEVER ends well.
You have several true & good points there.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
....And for any of you cats that don't like any of the names...shoot me your picks... we are not locked into anything.

There is plenty of time for something else!!

·
Banned
2,575 Posts
i wanted to call my son jake after jake e lee,but his mother didnt like it so we ended up calling him lewis.there was a guy who lived next door to my mother and he named his son after his motor bike z1300 yes thats what he named his kid z1300,fooking numpty

·
Registered
7,559 Posts
I think this something you and your mrs have to decide... I never want some stranger out there in the net to choose a name for my son...

So carrot it is....

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Dude, and Jono, we have 4 darlings, or as i now refere to them G.A.S fund stealers lol our's were all named after birth, and kinda just suited a name, Jack looked like a jack, Joe looked like a joe, cody ... the only differance was Scarlett, we had an early sexing scan and found we was having a girl, and i wanted a daughter called Scarlett since i was about 16, long before that Johansonn bint lol

you may decided on a name, but i'm sure you'll agree on something not in your original list ;) and grtz

1 - 20 of 57 Posts