Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I just bought a new Whammy DT.

The Whammy side works well, but there is a problem with the Drop tune side.

When i play a note i hear the original note AND the Droped note through the amp.

It´s get worse the thinner the string is, it´s ok on E and A strings, but this is unusablee. If I play really soft it is less noticeble. Sounds just out of tune, with the original along with the droped signal.

Anyone know this pedal?

·
Registered
806 Posts
Not the most reliable pedal in the world. After a year or so of mild usage, I had a switch go, about 5 of the LEDs started burning out.

Pretty lousy if you ask me. If you registered it, I believe they had a 5 year warranty.

·
Registered
855 Posts

I've had mine for a month or so. I use it heavily and very hard. I'll be more gentle with it and I hope mine will last longer...

I did get the guitar center 2 year Garuntee warrantee if there's a problem (including accidents) so if it dies within two years I get a new one...

·
Registered
177 Posts
Mine has worked flawlessly for almost 4 years. I got mine when they first came out. The drop tune side is what I use the most, and I use it a lot. No problems whatsoever. Hopefully they honor the warranty. If mine ever does go bad, I'll get another as the drop tune side is very handy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.